(Source: aseaofquotes, via agewithgrace)
this is a 3D tattoo believe it or not. wtf lol. more 3D’s here..these make me want a tattoo
(Source: raycorso, via staypozitive)
(Source: taztothesky, via staypozitive)
Salto - Fast Track (2012) - A 170-foot long trampoline installed across a Russian forest
(Source: likeafieldmouse, via onepropercastle)
NATURAL Red Velvet Cupcakes ‘n Pancakes with Healthy Cream Cheese Frosting!
INGREDIENTS (6 cupcakes and 10 mini pancakes)
- 1 cup oats
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 steamed beet
- 1 TBSP pure vanilla extract
- 1 TBSP ground flax seed
- 2 TBSP baking powder
- pinch of salt
- a squeeze of lemon
FROSTING (for cupcakes)
- 4 oz of 1/3 less fat Cream Cheese
- 1 TBSP of nonfat plain greek yogurt
- 1 tsp of honey
- drops of natural beet juice to desired color of pink
- dash of psyllium husk to thicken (optional)
CREAM CHEESE DRIZZLE (for pancakes)
- Same as above but add a dash of almond milk to make it more liquidy! Or if you want the consistency to be more ooey gooey add another tsp of honey!
DIRECTIONS FOR CUPCAKES:
- Grab a fresh beet. Chop off the head and tail. Wash the skin thoroughly! You need to scrub it to get the dirt off.
- Then place it in a small bowl filled with a couple TBSP of water. Cover with saran wrap. Then microwave for about 5 min or until soft enough to puree.
- Now! Place the beet in a blender, squeeze some lemon (to preserve radiant red color) and turn it into a soft puree. If you are having difficulty mixing, feel free to add a tiny bit of water.
- Mix the beet puree with all of your other ingredients in the blender!
- Spray your muffin tin with some cooking oil, then pour it in!
- Bake at 350F for about 15 min or until the center is no longer sticky when you dip a toothpick down it.
- Let them cool! I put them in the freezer for about 15 min.
- Then spoon your frostings into ziplock baggies, cup a small hole at the end of a corner, and go decorating crazy!
- You’re done. Now eat. WELL DESERVED.
DIRECTIONS FOR PANCAKES:
- Use the same batter. Just spray your griddle with cooking oil then pour it on, flip, and bam you’re done!
- Drizzle with the cream cheese drizzle recipe.
Share, pin, reblog!
(Source: allyrantz, via soldierlovinbubbby)
strawberry gooey butter cookies.
no one would not reblog this
2ND GIF. THEY EVEN BLINK AT THE SAME TIME
im crying omg these two
(Source: pynki, via jaekitty)
Dear fucking god that’s a sushi burrito.
(Source: monicadarling, via adigitalsoapbox)
Shit just got real.
(Source: jillbiden, via joodles)
Unusual Date Ideas
when gishwhes meets romance
my youngest sister got detention and a letter home because a boy said to her “girls don’t fart” so she sat on him and farted i’m actually dying
Hey. The name's Christina.